Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Preparations

The next step is titled "Making Preparations."  It involves, not surprisingly, a few steps to prepare for actual readings.

One of those steps is acquiring and charging a protective crystal to keep with your cards, so I will venture out this afternoon to shop for a suitable one.  I'll probably go to The White Flame Company, a new-age type shop within a few minutes of my house.  They have a fabulous crystal and stone collection, and I'm sure I'll find one that feels right there.

Other steps include the care of your deck, a phrase for getting you in the right mindset for reading, and ideas for preparing the cards themselves.  The idea that made the most sense to me is to sleep with your cards for a night or two, in order to align the cards' energies with your own.  I plan to do it tonight.

Sweet dreams, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment