Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ready to Move Forward

In the past week, I've finished all the preparations I talked about in the last post.  I feel energy practically pouring from my cards now!

I acquired a lovely pink ametrine stone, the properties of which include boosting psychic abilities and dispersing negativity.  I cleansed it, and then I ended up charging it on Beltane night, which I was thrilled about.  I had thought I would charge it on the new moon, but now I think I will make this a yearly charging on that very special night.  The stone now nestles beside the cards in the satin bag I got to keep them safe.

With brief meditation, a simple phrase which puts me in the proper mindset for reading came to me.  When I either say it or think it, I feel the familiar tingle which tells me I am doing something right, and the cards seem to leap with energy, as if they were an extension of myself.

This isn't too surprising, I suppose.  Over the past few days I have kept the cards close to me whenever possible, and on two separate nights I slept with them under my pillow.  (On each of those occasions I felt noticeable more in tune with them the next morning.)  I will continue shuffling them frequently to bind them to me even more fully.

For now, it's on to Step 4, Keys to Learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment