Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Connections

After almost two months of having to hide the cards (from potential house buyers) I've taken them out again.  I wonder if my connection to them is still there, or, if it isn't, if it will come back quickly, if at all.  I hope so.  The next week or two should tell.

I've moved them into a different room.  Previously, I was keeping and using them in the study, where I go almost every day.  I've now set them up in the formal living room, which is also my meditation room and DH and my ritual room.  (Can you tell we don't often use it for its intended purpose?) Will this affect my connection?  Will it help or hinder regaining it?  This, too, time will tell.

I hope I won't have to put them up out of sight any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment